Professional Services – Legal
WHAT IF YOUR CLIENT DATA WAS EXPOSED TO THE FREE MARKET?
How Would You Know?
It's Really Hard To Know Unless You Are Frequently Updating Security Protocols. Usually it shows up as several small irritations that often grow.
Download The Cheat Sheet That Will Help You Identify If You Have Exposure Plus 4 Other Irritants Clients Have With Their IT Systems And What To Do About It
Sample Of Common IT Irritants
- Staff doesn’t know where to find documents/data
- Ensuring data is organized, centralized and protected
- Separation of Guest from Employee WIFI access – Assuming everyone who logs into your WIFI is HONEST?
- My “S” Drive is Gone
- My Printer is gone.
- Business application stops working
- Microsoft Office Requires Activation
- Adobe Acrobat throws errors that it is unlicensed and you are paying monthly for it.
- Slow response from computer / server
- Slow response when opening files on shared drive
- Constant slow downloads from Internet
- Buggy Patches, Unreliable Patches, or No Patches
- Conference Room Technology never works
The Right IT Service is like an “A” player employee:
- Requires little oversight
- Gets results
- Helps the business improve
How long will you tolerate a “C” player solution?