Are your staff and student curricular activities always Interrupted by Broken Technology?
Does The Technology Keep Up with the Curriculum? How Would You Know?
Download The Cheat Sheet That Will Help You Identify If You Have These Issues Plus 4 Other Irritants Clients Have With Their IT Systems And What To Do About It.
Common IT Irritants at Schools:
- Staff doesn’t know where to find documents/data
- Ensuring data is organized, centralized and protected
- Separation of Guest from Staff WIFI access – Assuming everyone who logs into your WIFI is HONEST?
- My “S” Drive is Gone
- My Printer is gone.
- Business application stops working
- Microsoft Office Requires Activation
- Adobe Acrobat throws errors that it is unlicensed and you are paying monthly for it.
- Slow response from computer / server
- Slow response when opening files on shared drive
- Constant slow downloads from Internet
- Buggy Patches, Unreliable Patches, or No Patches
- Conference Room Technology never works
The Right IT Service Should Have A 4.0:
- Requires little oversight
- Gets results
- Helps the business improve
How long will you tolerate a 2.0 solution?