Think Your Tape Drive Is A Smart Way To Back Up Your Data?
You Won’t After Reading This…
- The average failure rate of disk and tape drives is 100%! Incredible, isn’t it? Most people don’t realize that ALL tape drives fail at some point. But what’s really dangerous is that most companies don’t realize that their tape drives have failed until after they try to recover the data stored on them. Only then do they realize that the backups stopped working long ago or that the data is corrupt and can’t be restored.
- Having a copy of your data on a tape backup or in some other format does NOT – and I repeat does NOT – guarantee a fast recovery of your data or network. Most people don’t realize that a data backup doesn’t include all your software and settings. If you had to restore your server using your backup data, you would first have to re-install all your software programs and configure the settings. Only then could you install all
- If you keep your backup onsite, it could be worthless to you in the event of a fire, flood or even a power surge. Smart business owners ALWAYS keep an offsite copy of
Free Report Gives You Additional Facts, Information And Smart Advice On Data Backup
- What remote, offsite or managed backups are, and why EVERY business should have them in place.
- 7 critical characteristics you should absolutely demand from any remote backup service; do NOT trust your data to anyone who does not meet these criteria.
- How tape backups fail and give you a false sense of security.
- Frightening trends, cases and questions every business owner should know and consider regarding data security.
To schedule an FREE checkup, please call 650-961-1300